The Digital Millennium Copyright Act established a process for talking claims of copyright infringement that we have implemented for Pranplezi. If you are the rightful owner of the copyright or have the power to act on behalf of a copyright holder and want to report a violation through a Pranplezi post, please send us an email with all of the items we list below and the appropriate action will be taken:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
We can be reached at the email address below:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will, if appropriate, block or ban the accounts of users who violate that rule.
This process does not limit our ability to pursue any other remedies, we may have to address suspected infringement.